Ethics and Compliance
- Do not get involved in any action that is questionable from Ethics and Compliance perspectives;
- Admit violations, deviation from norms or errors candidly and promptly take corrective and preventive actions for such;
- Clarify the roles, responsibilities, authorities, and communication route of information within the organization;
- Conduct adequate and continuous training to all Officers and Employees and evaluate strictly;
- Conduct appropriate self-audits in all organizations every year based upon the company's enforcement policy and guidelines for the audit; and
- Tackle with activities for maintenance and improvement of Ethics and Compliance as prioritized goal of management.