Leon O’Reilly, General Manager for Regional Solutions at Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific
“Change for the sake of making a change has never been a good strategy. Business transformative changes can be sudden or gradual over a period of time. Whichever path you choose, Fuji Xerox can help you re-define your business communication needs and re-design your journey to transform your document intensive business processes and workplace practices. “
Q: Why is Fuji Xerox focused on creating transformational experiences?
At Fuji Xerox, we have been evolving our solutions – from better management of paper intensive business processes to providing better content management solutions, integration of technologies to help accelerate business processes and outcomes.
Having operated at the crossroad of analog and digital worlds for the last 50 years, our heritage and partnerships with best of breed technology partners today allow us to create those transformational experiences our customers expect of their modern workplaces and digital centric business practices.
Our customers have benefited from our focus in re-designing their new “Business-As-Usual” in four areas:
1. Driving relevant customer experiences
- Helping customers cut out the clutter and shift from paper-intensive business processes to efficient, seamless digital transactions.
- Leaving the right impressions on end-users by allowing businesses to engaging them from any channel – be it a mobile device, a web browser; from paper or a digital input.
2. Enabling their workforce
- Supporting teams to collaborate effectively, and ensuring users have access to the right content at the right time so they can initiate faster decision making across the organization
- Simplifying how content gets processed and managed – by validating incoming data, speeding up approval and review processes.
3. Driving responsive operational processes
- In our highly dynamic business landscape, speed to orchestrate changes is critical. So whenever an unforeseen problem or change arise, we enable them to re-design workflow and business processes with ease, to deploy these changes quickly and accurately.
- We make complex or repeatable tasks simpler to manage – be it people, resources, applications or information.
4. Accelerating business performance
- Business leaders today are often faced with a moving goal post to be more efficient, nimble, and profitable. With the help of Robotic Process Automation, smart computer programs can be used to innovate how work gets done, augment how much your workforce can get done everyday, while at the same time reducing errors.
- Ultimately, it’s about allowing your workforce to be more fulfilled as they get to focus on decision-making tasks, not on the routine repetitive activities
Q: How is this different from digitization of business activities today?
Digitization often describes only one dimension of the digital transformation journey – people rush to focus on how they can push away from paper processes, replace paper inputs and adopt electronic means to communicate, and do business. But what if you do not need to print, and your processes are not paper intensive today? Then what’s the next step for you?
When we focus on building transformational experiences, we are telling our customers it’s important to go beyond the user experiences of going digital. They should consider how technology can be deployed to help build lasting customer relationships, or build a wider collection of inputs from any source, or bring context to the information they have, distill knowledge, gain insights and make meaningful decisions – be it automated or human-led decisions.