Want to cut through the disruption? Looking to take your customer experience to the next level? Is driving online adoption on top of your agenda? Is your business being weighed down by non-core processes? Is seamless document management between applications and systems a seemingly impossible goal?
Fuji Xerox is a leader for Business Process Outsourcing Partner for customer communications. We deliver secure, trusted and innovative customer communication management platforms that can be used by our clients to achieve growth, improve quality and deliver efficiencies. Customer Communications is our core business.
It is not just the provision of many communication channels that is important; in fact it is the management of dynamic consumer preferences and channel fall over which is unique to Fuji Xerox. Our closed loop solution provides automated management across all channels. One common example is where an email address is no longer valid, the communication is then routed to the next paper production run.
The ability to offer a range of channels that can be used simultaneously in an integrated fashion is one of our strongest market leadership characteristics. This approach to customer communication affords our clients the ability to choose and swap channels based on their needs and the preferences of their customers.
Seamless management of multi-channel communication can:
- Increase the opportunities for talking to customers on a one-to-one basis.
- Allow customers to choose how they interact with their service providers.
- Increase the likelihood of positive outcomes for growth objectives through higher levels of customer experience, closer customer relationships and greater levels of trust and loyalty.
Our access to global market trends and consumer understanding ensures we will always have all the channels covered that you need converse with your customers.
Our Multi-Award winning service offers a complete communications package for both print and online channels including:
- Professional colour consultation.
- Creative and data design.
- Sustainability planning.
- Data programming.
- Transpromo services.
- Variable message management.
- Content collaboration.
- Integrated marketing campaign management.
Business Colour gives organisations the ability to effectively communicate transactional information and marketing messages in a single full colour document. Fuji Xerox produces a communication medium that facilitates high levels of customer engagement and response while fulfilling business and/or legislative requirements.
Our most successful business colour clients have used the platform to drive down print and mail volumes, whilst improving their customer engagement and marketing effectiveness.
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions is the market leader in multichannel document distribution. From a single input file distribution to any channel can be facilitated across multiple vendors.
A key component of our ePresentment solution is our ability to:
- Manage dynamic customer preferences.
- Facilitate the distribution of documents across multiple delivery channels.
- Manage the fall-back to an alternate channel if the primary mechanism fails.
- Handle direct or third party payment processing.
Our ePresentment solution can deliver documents through multiple interfaces including:
- Portal integration.
- Consumer direct.
- Social media.
We work closely with our clients to ensure our offering evolves with your needs - for both the immediate and long term.
- Revolutionise your customer experience and improve your ROI on the communications you have to send with our globally awarded digital marketing solutions.
- Ability to manage customer preferences across multiple delivery channels through ePresentment.
- Secured environment for both clients and customers.
- Combines the power of rich personalised print and marketing leading digital technologies to start new conversations with your customers.
- Provides a communication medium that facilitates high levels of customer engagement and response while fulfilling business and/or legislative requirements.
- Drives down print and mail volumes, whilst improving customer engagement and marketing effectiveness.