Integrated Facilities Management encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure the functionality of an organisation by integrating people, place, process and technology. Effective facilities management is vital to the success of any organisation. At a corporate level, it contributes to the delivery of strategic and operational objectives. On a day-to-day level, effective facilities management provides a safe and efficient working environment, which is essential to the performance of any business – whatever its size and scope.
Some of the types of services we provide under our Integrated Facilities Management offering:
- Pest Control
- Waste Management
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Air-condition Servicing
- Administrative support
- Helpdesk support
Fuji Xerox Integrated Facilities model is built based on our management philosophy of People, Process and Technology:
- Staff: Focuses on identification of skilled staff, their employment and employability.
- Third party service provider and vendor management – Focuses on stringent vendor management process so that all selected providers will deliver and continue to deliver required services and meet performance standards.
- Focuses on streamlining daily processes and tasks, and converging them into single management and control.
- Introduction of innovative Facilities Management Tool that provides trackability and transparency in daily activities, and allow asset management and vendor management and reporting.